What is Wellbeing Lincs
Wellbeing Lincs is a countywide service designed to promote confidence in living independently. If you or someone you know is aged 18+ and needs a little support, get in touch to see how we can help.
The service is funded by Lincolnshire County Council and, from April 1, 2018, delivered on a contract by all of Lincolnshire’s district councils working together.
Wellbeing Lincs will:
- Assess people’s support needs in order to help them to live confident and independent lives
- Provide short-term support (for up to 12 weeks) to ensure they feel safe in their own home, engage them in community services, and reduce or prevent the escalation of an individual's needs
- Signposting to other services, such as money advice, local groups, clubs and charities
- Help people to resettle at home following discharge from hospital care
- Supply small aids, equipment and home adaptations (charges may apply)
- Receive and respond to calls from telecare customers (charges may apply).
Wellbeing Lincs can support adults aged over 18 who live in Lincolnshire or are registered with a GP in the county, and who meet the eligibility criteria for the service.
Referrals are made through Lincolnshire County Council’s Customer Service Centre on 01522 782140.